FIFA 22 Dependency Problem

crypticus

Attached preset, PC just restarts at the end of each game. no errors nothing just pc restarting. i think its about system security components maybe device guard or vbs or tpm etc. can't be sure.... 2 tests in modified windows, 2 tests in vanilla windows. so i tried in vanilla pc and didn't had this problem. Its actually not a big deal since i returned this game after 4 tests. I created this topic to let nuhi know fifa22 has some dependency with some component. can't test this to pin point component because i can't test this on VM for each component. i had to fresh install my main pc to test with real gpu because i have to play the game to the end. I leave this topic for someone else in the future maybe having same issue to help solving it if nuhi can't test and find it right away.

Attachments

• Windows 11.xml
    17 KB
I doubt a component removal can cause this, or should I say 99% certain it was something else.
I know you said tested "in vanilla PC", that's quite unprecise as it can mean another PC, and also does not guarantee the same background apps were running, drivers etc.

Here for example reports similar to Battlefield 2042 and Fifa 2022 if Spotify is open, enough to say that those games might have a problem with anti-cheat software or the engine bugging out - RAM being the potential as well - much more advices in that topic for the next time a similar happens.
As a side-note I played BF 2042 on my Lite++ OS and no problems (not a FIFA I know).
It's a slippery slope this topic of PC crashing with games, it's so common and there is a billion reasons for it.

Back