Hello everyone

skootsmctoots

Hello all. I am new here and just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have just started to us NTlite this week. My main reason for wanting to use it is just to clean up Win11 installs. I have in the past used de-bloat tools. I am just not all that familiar with the inner workings of a OS. The other night i attempted to make my first ISO. I followed an online guide (tech yes city) and made a few other tweaks to what he did. I really liked the way it worked. I am in the process of creating a second ISO on my own. Like I said, I am just using it to remove all the pre installed programs, and make some privacy tweaks and dark mode. That's is for now, just wanted to say that the program is very good to use even for someone like me, who does not want to dive deep into it, just want an ISO that does not have all the "stuff" in it. So to anyone who feels overwhelmed by all the posts with super involved processes and scripts, I have found all that to be optional and above what is needed to learn how to use the program.

Back