Help to install external applications

Ptiteuf

Hello everyone, I have just purchased the license for nlite and I would like to make an iso of windows 11 with the following software
firefox, Kicad, arduino, freecad, nextion, winrar, alldebrid, jdownloader, vlc and office 2021 retail with a key then put the rarreg.key license for winrar.
Sorry but I'm really bad.

To install your apps in Post-Setup mode, download the offline installers for your programs (if possible).

From the Post-Setup screen, add the installer files or drag & drop to the top half of the screen. When you find the yellow box in the line for Parameters, copy & paste the unattended (or silent) install options for each installer.

The install options may be different for each app, you should search on the forum or use a search engine.

For example:
CommandParameters
Firefox Setup 120.0.exe/s
kicad-7.0.9-x86_64.exe/allusers /S

From a quick read, Arduino IDE has some real issues. You need the MSI version and some additional commands to install security certificates for the device drivers.

Here is the easy way to preview if your installation will work. Uninstall your target apps, or use a clean PC.

Run as Administrator, and enter the command line "installer.exe parameters..." and see if the install can finish without asking you for ANY onscreen input or help. If that works, then it will probably work in Post-Setup.

Post-Setup (Machine) is for most installers. If the app needs you to provide input, then run it from Post-Setup (User). (User) commands run after your first desktop logon, and so you can interact with the installer GUI if needed.

Back