Host refresh clarification

aVRage

Im new, have patient, can't find a specific answer from Search.
Imagine i deleted Upnp Device Host - Network Discovery from my preset
And also want to try to delete Edge-legacy
in my current windows installation.

By using Host Refresh, i followed the guide, selected a path whit the original image of Win10pro 22H2
Then i can choose my preset, and all is checked / uncheked like i was done.

The question is: is sufficient, from this point, uncheck Edge-Legacy, and check UPnP Device Host - Network Discovery and go with apply ?
Can i ignore the message about all the path (changed, and now missing) of upgrades/reg/install files, that is already implemented in my installation?

Idk how this work, and asking before ruin everything o_O

Your installed software and files won't be removed unless you want them to be.
Your system will be hostrefreshed with UPnp added and edgelegacy removed, with all the default reg entries applied all over (unless you provide your custom settings reg files etc)

So you can ignore the message of missing reg files from your preset OFC, but they won't be applied and default microsoft settings will be applied over, since your custom files / settings are not there to apply back.

Thats clear and i can refill the new path but, to fix something i consider wrong, and make the rest as it is right now, i have to load my preset and check/unceck the difference i want to apply, right?
I have to load also language pack and updates, or this is not affected from host refresh?

Thats clear and i can refill the new path but, to fix something i consider wrong, and make the rest as it is right now, i have to load my preset and check/unceck the difference i want to apply, right?
I have to load also language pack and updates, or this is not affected from host refresh?
yes but just try and fail its part of the learning curve

well, this is the fun
anyway from the image of win10 with edge legacy + brave = sound level of brave saved
now there is something make it not working. and i don't know what... o_O

Back