How to force-save your working preset at any time?

Ghred

I am extremely annoyed with NTLite (latest release, 64_v1.9.0.7501) because after spending hours configuring my Win 10 Pro 2004 session, something I do causes NTLite to crash. But I'm not complaining about the crash, I'm complaining about the fact that every single one of my changes are utterly lost when that happens!

It's happened twice now, and both times there's nothing to show for all my work. I've examined the various configuration windows for any menu item or context menu that would allow me to save all the changes I'd made so far, but I can find nothing like that!

Can that be done, and if so, how? If not, you've got to be kidding!

you can save a preset at any time(except during the Apply stage). See at the top where it says File Image Preset Tools? hit preset and you will have options.

Last edited:
I am extremely annoyed with NTLite (latest release, 64_v1.9.0.7501) because after spending hours configuring my Win 10 Pro 2004 session, something I do causes NTLite to crash. But I'm not complaining about the crash, I'm complaining about the fact that every single one of my changes are utterly lost when that happens!

It's happened twice now, and both times there's nothing to show for all my work. I've examined the various configuration windows for any menu item or context menu that would allow me to save all the changes I'd made so far, but I can find nothing like that!

Can that be done, and if so, how? If not, you've got to be kidding!
Sorry to hear that and I'm very much interested in the %temp%\ntlite.dmp and ntlite.log of that crash if you can freshly provoke it.

To save current changes go to Source page - toolbar - Presets - Save As, or right-list select any existing preset right-click and Save to overwrite.

Also it autosaves the preset on any applying of changes, first thing it does, maybe you crash is there. Or if you see autosaved session on the right list, load the top one after loading the image.

Clanger, please be more polite, if a tool crashed, all that user did wrong or didn't know does not matter, they have the right to be annoyed. Depending how far it is pushed, then we can talk about who is to blame etc. In this case a user is very polite, in my opinion too polite taking crashing as something normal.

Back