How to get back the auto pinning newly installed UWP apps?

Guys I use the method here of start menu custom pinned list and its working perfectly but unlike the unpatched by registry key of pinned list when I installed newly uwp apps it cannot auto pin directly on start menu is there any ways that we can auto pinned the newly installed uwp apps to start menu?

Default layout methods will hard-code Start Menu's pinned list. This is intended for users that don't want unexpected surprises from other apps pinning themselves. Some alternative solutions:

1. Use default layout, but run a Post-Setup (User) script to remove the JSON file so it's no longer present to reset your Start Menu after every logon.

2. Install Windows w/o any 3rd-party apps. Clean up your Start Menu, and export the start.bin file (or start2.bin for W11 22H2) back to your ISO image. start.bin is a binary capture of your layout (vs. default layout which is a template), and allows updating by the user.

The drawback is you have to wait after your first user logon to copy start.bin over, since the Start Menu's AppDataLocal folders haven't been created for you. Then you have to logout immediately to have it take effect the next time you logon.

crypticus is a big fan of this solution.

Default layout methods will hard-code Start Menu's pinned list. This is intended for users that don't want unexpected surprises from other apps pinning themselves. Some alternative solutions:

1. Use default layout, but run a Post-Setup (User) script to remove the JSON file so it's no longer present to reset your Start Menu after every logon.

2. Install Windows w/o any 3rd-party apps. Clean up your Start Menu, and export the start.bin file (or start2.bin for W11 22H2) back to your ISO image. start.bin is a binary capture of your layout (vs. default layout which is a template), and allows updating by the user.

The drawback is you have to wait after your first user logon to copy start.bin over, since the Start Menu's AppDataLocal folders haven't been created for you. Then you have to logout immediately to have it take effect the next time you logon.

crypticus is a big fan of this solution.
Okay so first thing I need to do is to apply script in post setup (user) to remove json file but what script is that can I have it?

Second you say I need to cleanup my start menu and export start2.bin so it means I will delete all pinned list on start menu without applying custom layout before and copy the start2.bin in app data start menu folder and extract it is that correct??

I’m wondering how can I extract the start2.bin or how can I apply it to my iso as you said

Back