iaStorAC.inf - Operation not supported.

GraphicHealer

I cannot get this driver to work anymore.
Same ISO, Same NTLite build, worked last time. Now I get these errors:
1666029768557.png
I have not touched the driver files. They are the same ones that I integrated last ISO I made a few months ago, and now they just don't work.
The only thing I can think of that I did add was the "Windows 11 Pro for Workstation.wim", and I don't see how that would cause anything.

Has anyone run into this before? And if so, what do I do to fix it?
I really need this driver, as several laptops I use this ISO for are intel-based with NVME drives.

Thanks,
G

Can you attach the preset (after removing any passwords or license)? And which specific version of the Intel drivers.

Can you attach the preset (after removing any passwords or license)? And which specific version of the Intel drivers.
I have tried a few different drivers from this posting on Level 1 techs:

All have the same issue.
I am now trying the same setup but without Windows 11 Pro for Workstations.

Attachments

• UploadPreset.xml
    17.6 KB
You're importing the same driver name twice. I don't think DISM allows that.
XML:
<File>D:\Drivers\Generic 64bit Intel RST AHCI+RAID driver v17.11.0.1000 for Win10-11 x64 mod+signed by Fernando\Drivers\iaAHCIC.inf</File>
<File>D:\Drivers\F6flpy-x64 (Non-Intel® VMD)\iaAHCIC.inf</File>
<File>D:\Drivers\Generic 64bit Intel RST AHCI+RAID driver v17.11.0.1000 for Win10-11 x64 mod+signed by Fernando\Drivers\iaStorAC.inf</File>
<File>D:\Drivers\F6flpy-x64 (Non-Intel® VMD)\iaStorAC.inf</File>

XML:
<File>D:\Drivers\Generic 64bit Intel RST AHCI+RAID driver v17.11.0.1000 for Win10-11 x64 mod+signed by Fernando\Drivers\iaAHCIC.inf</File>
<File>D:\Drivers\Generic 64bit Intel RST AHCI+RAID driver v17.11.0.1000 for Win10-11 x64 mod+signed by Fernando\Drivers\iaStorAC.inf</File>
Huh. Never even noticed that. Ill stick with the modded ones then. Let me test it.

XML:
I removed all but the Universal driver, same error.

garlin I removed all the Intel RST drivers from the installer except the universal installer, and it still failed. Same error. "Operation Not Supported".

Back