Identifying the latest build[s] supported by NTLite

Doctor Watson

Hello. Long-time reader here and finally decided to register an account.
For a starter question, I've wondered if there's a better way of knowing what build of Windows 11 is supported without depending on changelogs and actual testing for a definitive answer. I noticed that way back on October 5, 2022 was: "Source: Windows 11 22H2 22623.730 Beta Preview support" and for developer even further back on June 7th: "Source: Windows 11 Dev build 25131 support"

While the beta channel hasn't hugely advanced since that time, I haven't actually tested the latest beta to see whether it's supported or not because my connection is too poor right now. I also noticed that the latest and final dev/beta builds for this year released several days ago, and upon testing the dev build in NTLite with my trusty preset, the OS was expectedly broken with zero tweaks applied, inconsistent removals and infinite explorer error spam. I may have missed an obvious source that shows what the last supported build actually was but I aim to upgrade to 11 soon on a new system, and would prefer to be on the most recent build that's permitted. Thanks!

Back