Impossible integrate update

Carlo

For some time I have not been able to install updates in the ISO. I tried and tried again with new and different images and integrating updates verified by NTLite. An error placed below concerns a component that does not correspond to the ISO. With another ISO another error appears etc etc ....
Cattura.PNG
What's up? Anyone have any idea?

I solved it by trying to keep both the image to be modified and the destination image on the same hard disk. I also placed the temporary files folder on the same disk.

Hi Carlo,

I am interested in how to break it in order to better detect that situation.
Do you have an example temporary directory or where the ISO files were for it to break? Location and type of storage.

Thanks.

Hi Dino, I solved the problem by moving the image mounting location from D: \ SwapDirectory \ NtLite to C: \ NtLite \ temp.
I do this from the program settings-tool settings-temporary folder.
Furthermore, I noticed that leaving the scratch folder path unchanged there are no problems.
These settings also solved the annoying "out of files" error when mounting the ISO.
On 04/02 I sent the files NtLite.dmp and NtLite.log to [email protected] for the analysis of a program crash that was caused by the incorrect setting of the extraction folder that I indicated above (D: \ SwapDirectory \ NtLite).
I chose this folder to avoid overloading the OS dedicated SSD with work and making the D disk work, which is a traditional disk.
I hope I was helpful.
A greeting
Carlo

Thanks Carlo.

One more question for me to try this.
When you set the Scratch folder to D: \ SwapDirectory \ NtLite, what was the temporary folder first set to?

Also what do you mean with mounting location being also D: \ SwapDirectory \ NtLite?
It shouldn't be the same, Scratch folder is getting erased constantly, was then that the issue, mounting folder set the same as the scratch folder?

Thanks.

Back