Integrate Internet Explorer 11 Into windows 7 ?

KaptanJackSparrow

is there a procedure for integrating Internet explorer 11 into windows 7, I'd prefer to do this in the form of an update rather than a silent switch installer post windows 7 install as it takes bloody forever to install (over an hour) even on fast hardware.

Same question for Never10, .Net 4.8, .Net 5 and Microsoft edge (which is probably needed buy something or other....even if I have no intention of using it)

that lot were dont to a clean untouched iso install then captured cleaned then deployed, thats got 3125574, ie11 and net 4.8.

Is that something I download and use with ntlite, an additional tool to use after ntlite ? or... I'm not sure I follow ?

Sorry if I'm being dumb it's been a long day and I'm all out of chocolate.

Last edited:
its just a list of stuff you will need for ie11 and net 4.8 and 3125574. it doesnt give a fully eol updated image, just the basics. i work with default iso's, install and update them then capture and deploy.

Ah well that's helpful I'm reasonably sure I've got those and all the prerequisites , I'll do a double check.

I guess what I'm confused about is how get the actual installers integrated into the image, Ntlite won't integrate the installer exe's as updates... so yeah.

thats why i work with captured images only, everything gets full baked in, ie's, nets, c++'s.

Back