Issues with Windows 10 ISO not supported?

ZephyrStar

Hey everyone, I just bought a new NTLite license to build a new Win 10 ISO. I used the Windows media creation tool to create the ISO. I extract it, load the folder to NTLite, and when I go to load Windows 10 Pro from the extracted files, I get the attached message. Windows 10 ISO was downloaded today, and my NTLite is licensed. I'm working off the EN-US ISO that the media tool creates. Maybe it's a new ISO and the program doesn't recognize it as legit? Thanks in advance!

error.png

Run this command to list your Windows version (replacing the full path to the extracted ISO folder):
Code:
DISM /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:"D:\path\ISO\sources\install.esd" /index:1

Hey everyone, I just bought a new NTLite license to build a new Win 10 ISO. I used the Windows media creation tool to create the ISO. I extract it, load the folder to NTLite, and when I go to load Windows 10 Pro from the extracted files, I get the attached message. Windows 10 ISO was downloaded today, and my NTLite is licensed. I'm working off the EN-US ISO that the media tool creates. Maybe it's a new ISO and the program doesn't recognize it as legit? Thanks in advance!
Hi,

please attach %temp%\ntlite.log after pressing that OK.

garlin here's the result:
Details for image : C:\Users\ZephyrStar\Desktop\Win10\sources\install.esd
Index : 1
Name : Windows 10 Home
Description : Windows 10 Home
Size : 15,139,674,619 bytes
WIM Bootable : No
Architecture : x64
Hal : <undefined>
Version : 10.0.19041
ServicePack Build : 2965
ServicePack Level : 0
Edition : Core
Installation : Client
ProductType : WinNT
ProductSuite : Terminal Server
System Root : WINDOWS
Directories : 27984
Files : 101011
Created : 5/5/2023 - 5:37:37 AM
Modified : 6/4/2023 - 9:18:31 AM
Languages : en-US (Default)

nuhi log file is attached.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Attachments

• NTLite.log
    4 KB
garlin oh geez, I'm an idiot. I looked at everything except that version thinking I had used the latest and greatest. Thanks, will give it a try!

Back