.Net Framework 4.7.2 .CAB or .MSU

Christian

Hi everyone I'm new here and need a little help.
I created an updated windows 7 iso with all the updates and .net framework 4.7.2 .exe file, the problem is that net framework takes more than 15 minutes at "windows is finalizing your settings" due to installation (in background) which I added in "post setup".
I wonder if anyone have .cab or .msu file of net framework 4.7.2 so I can integrate it like other updates or anyone have solution to make .exe installation in less time.
thank you

There is no a cab file for net 472 on windows 7, just an exe file. Did you use the full offline package because ms has a web installer.

NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe 80MB.

thanks for reply. yeah that's the one I used and it takes so much time. my AMD Radeon driver needs net framework 4.6 or higher that's why I want to integrate it. I also find this small file on the internet lets see if it work and take less time.
Netfx472_Slim_x86_x64.exe

That slim package looks like either abbodi86 or repacks .net, both are trustworthy. :)

AMD have been pulling this crap for years. The basic display driver itself does not need .net or c++ stuff, they are only needed if you install other components in the amd installer package, probably the advanced display settings app.

Last edited:
Back