New forum platform

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
You may be wondering where are all the topics.
Well, it's all in the archived legacy forum, link also on the main forum list.
Unfortunately you need to re-register for this one, but as you can see it is much more flexible and faster.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Looks nicer and better organised :)

Are there going to be sub forums for the different windows versions, 7 etc?

Hmm, most issues are shared between Windows, would be nice to have an option to select what is topic about and have Windows version tag.
Will check that later, thx.

Split the forum would be messy, i think is easier adding windows version to the title, some reports could be in the same topic, win 8 and 10 overall.

good choice @nuhi ;) xenforo is more user friendly, iam use too this platform on my forum :) (near update to xF 2.0)
regards,
maszd

Kasual, yeah, tags are enough.

maszd, aha, I was aiming for simplicity with the previous one, but it was not as polished.

Nuhi, i noticed someone has registered and posted on the old forum, suggest a redirect on the old to the new or disable Register on the old. :)

Yeah, I finally found the page about trophies. I initially thought I had won a free year for being such a good tester!

@pmikep :) that particular trophy states: "First Message - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this."
If however you think you found a lot of issues or helped people in the old forum, feel free to contact me about it.
I'm in the process of catching up with this forum, I see you've been posting.

Thanks.

Looking around, there are others who have done a lot more than me to make NTLite what it is. (I still think it would be fun to head out to Croatia and learn from the master - but I think, for me, there would be too much to learn. (And I don't really care about Win10, so not too motivated for future stuff.))

Oh bloody hell pmikep, thats put some funny pictures in my mind, Nuhi as Yoda or Darth Sidious. For us old farts in the forum, Master Po :D

0a992d8dbcb5d632247e8565e021a4dc--kung-fu-tv-series.jpg

Back