NTLite build 5741

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
Updated RS3 support and the start of 1.5 beta.
Full list of changes can be found in the changelog stable and beta.

edit:
1.5 beta 2, more removals
1.5 beta 3, more removals and the extra services page

nJoy

Last edited:
Silently updated , v1.4.1 had a lock from beta merge not allowing the process button to enable as a component is not there that is in beta only.
You would see it if you stumbled on it, just redownload the same version.
Thanks.

One suggestion: There should be a warning that when you remove Sounds (Default) under Multimedia many apps will "not work anymore" (like the Alarm... first i wondered why no sound way playing...)

---

As NTLite grows there really needs to be some extended help file or some hints for some of the components. I am totally willing to help you out with this and i can also provide some additional help with further translating the app to german. Just let me know :)

@Velocet, thanks for the feedback. Can the Alarm app change the used sound?

Pushing the Wiki task up, thanks for the offer, I'll ping you back once it's done for potential Wiki German translation maintenance if you wish.

No, it's not possible inside the app but i think it's relying just on the sound scheme. Problem is that there is no hint. I think most people (like myself) won't think about that...

Just drop me a PM here or on Twitter (@Velocet) when you need me. Would be a pleasure to help.

OK, thanks for the feedback, will see about the Alarm, it's possible to keep only that file, and will contact you when ready for the Wiki.

Back