Older version of NTLite (v1.8.0.7217)

I understand what you mean and ofc I will use the latest version for like 1809+
But I just have issues modifying the older versions (1607 or 7) There are options from 2004 that don't exist in 7 for example and I was keeping the version for a long time but updated to the latest recently and my xml's are not "100%" now and I would just like to go back...

we are not allowed to share old versions. when you download a new version add the version number to it so you always have them to roll back to if needed.

I just really liked that version, there are now some options I don't even understand and googling them shows no relevant results...
Guess I'll have to get used to it...
Thank you for your time

Don't get me wrong... I love the program and coun't install windows without it. It's the best program for making iso ever and I think that there is really no competition except it's free plan. I bought the program and I'm really happy with it, I just think there are too many things that can brake stuff, incomplete descriptions and etc. For example there is a thing called temp and cache files - safe to remove and it strips uac and some "obsolete" things that brick the install... But that will hopefully get fixed.

there is no point to use older versions. everything there was is in the newest versions. with thousands of bug fixes and new features.

Back