OOBEZDP error on W10 installation

Dicas Easy Gamer

after generating the iso in ntlite an OOBEZDP error appears in the installation, I would like to know how to solve this, this started after I updated NTlite

There's a number of possible causes. Please attach your preset (after removing any user passwords or Windows licenses).

And to save time, if you have disabled OOBE compatibility before removal, make sure to keep that enabled next time in order for it to protect needed components.

And to save time, if you have disabled OOBE compatibility before removal, make sure to keep that enabled next time in order for it to protect needed components.
I didn't deactivate it, I just applied the gaming mode that is in NTlite and then I generate the iso, and in the installation after I skip the keyboard layout part, this OOBEZDP appears.
But I will check your suggestion.

Há uma série de causas possíveis. Anexe sua predefinição (depois de remover qualquer senha de usuário ou licença do Windows).
I just applied the gaming mode that is in NTlite and then I generate the iso, and in the installation after I skip the keyboard layout part, this OOBEZDP appears.

Attachments

• Salvo automaticamente 2551f830.xml
    36.6 KB
Your base image is 19045.2913 (Apr 2023 Preview). Did you directly download .2913, or update another image to .2913?

When I compare NTLite's Gaming template to your preset, there's nothing that would cause OOBE errors. NTLite's template worked when I installed it on 22H2 Home.

I just applied the gaming mode that is in NTlite and then I generate the iso, and in the installation after I skip the keyboard layout part, this OOBEZDP appears.
Replicated with your preset.
Will reply when solved, thanks.

garlin, test machine probably needs to be online, OOBE behaves differently then; activating Dynamic Updated near the end of the setup process.

The only difference is I run test images using unattended, because I hate waiting for the different install screens. Dunno if that matters with this specific preset.

Now trying to replicate it again while testing, it does not happen.
Huh... this is weird, potentially a Windows issue?
Googling for "OOBEZDP" returns results since 5 years ago, unrelated to NTLite.

Dicas Easy Gamer, do let me know if you have repeatability 100% of time, which VM you use and is it online?

Thanks.

edit: it might be my firewall, it sometimes blocks MS sites... retesting

Last edited:
Yup, it was the firewall, replicated again, continuing tomorrow.

It's the 'Your Phone' removal, DISM is doing it.
Switching to custom removal on that app, without DISM, for Win10 only, so consider it fixed in the next version.
On Win11 same did not happen.

Thanks!

Agora tentando replicar novamente durante o teste, isso não acontece.
Huh ... isso é estranho, potencialmente um problema do Windows?
Pesquisar no Google por "OOBEZDP" retorna resultados desde 5 anos atrás, não relacionados ao NTLite.

Dicas Easy Gamer, me avise se tiver repetibilidade 100% do tempo, qual VM você usa e se está online?

Obrigado.

edit: pode ser meu firewall, às vezes bloqueia sites do MS ... testando novamente
Hello, I'm using Oracle VM VirtualBox

Your base image is 19045.2913 (Apr 2023 Preview). Did you directly download .2913, or update another image to .2913?

When I compare NTLite's Gaming template to your preset, there's nothing that would cause OOBE errors. NTLite's template worked when I installed it on 22H2 Home.
I downloaded directly

Back