Package Remover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yana

After using a third-party tool to uninstall some of the CAT files in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages, Windows has this problem when testing the installation in a virtual machine, please answer!

20220404203616.png
Why did my computer reboot?

There is an issue that prevents us from making your computer available, but we think an update will help restore it to normal. Here's how to get the update

1. Make sure your computer is powered on
2. If the computer uses WFi, select "Next" to follow the instructions to connect to the W-F network
3. If the computer does not use W-Fi, plug in the cable to connect to a wired network and select "Next
4. After connecting to the network, select Next and the update will be installed.

Which third party Component Package removal Tool you have used or its just a bat Script.
On which OS image you used that either Offline or Current Installed State Image.

If Offline Image are you Sure that you havent touched any Component package dependent upon OOBE either Pre or Post Stage.

Which third party Component Package removal Tool you have used or its just a bat Script.
On which OS image you used that either Offline or Current Installed State Image.

If Offline Image are you Sure that you havent touched any Component package dependent upon OOBE either Pre or Post Stage.
Implemented via BAT script, based on offline operation in W10-20H2, then the crash came, and I couldn't tell if it was a CAT file problem or something else!

Did you remove only cat file or files using Trusted Installer rights from offline image - 'MountPoint'\Windows\Servicing\Packages directory or a proper process to make hidden packages visible first then remove the owners key for the component package you are trying to remove then apply dism commandlet to remove the package.

Edit : as well as which component packages you removed from same image in offline state.

Note : Its NTLite Forums hence Dev might be angry with me to discuss off topic posts . cuz you stated that you used a bat script not NTLIte Software & asking help on NtLite Forums. Might i be banned from accessing this forums for discussing off topic posts [ Not relevant to NTLite] but i always have the nature to try my best to resolve any query for which i know i could help the user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even without using the software in this forum and discussing issues arising from related software, I prefer to get available answers when not NTLite software issues are not answered and it does not matter!

Ok Friend . But you havent answered my first & Second question.

I repeat :
Did you remove only cat file or files using Trusted Installer rights from offline image - 'MountPoint'\Windows\Servicing\Packages directory or a proper process to make hidden packages visible first then remove the owners key for the component package you are trying to remove then apply dism commandlet to remove the package.

which component packages you removed from same image in offline state.

The first problem you mentioned matches my crash error,The second most is all available telemetry/system VM related content for the system. To sum up: I uninstalled all files not related to the game environment.

您提到的第二个问题与我的碰撞错误相匹配,与个问题相关。
我在环境中删除了一块无用的数据包文件,最多是系统可用的所有测控/虚拟机相关内容。总结:我卸载了所有与游戏环境相关的文件。
//
The second issue you mentioned matches my collision error and is related to the first issue.
I deleted a useless piece of data package file in the environment, at most all the measurement and control / virtual machine related content available to the system. Summary: I uninstalled all game environment related files.

Reply : OK
Edit : Sorry i cant help without a crystal clear answer to my question. might be somebody else can.

Last edited by a moderator:
//
The second issue you mentioned matches my collision error and is related to the first issue.
I deleted a useless piece of data package file in the environment, at most all the measurement and control / virtual machine related content available to the system. Summary: I uninstalled all game environment related files.

Reply : OK
Edit : Sorry i cant help without a crystal clear answer to my question. might be somebody else can.
My question is estimated to be answered only by those Windows packaging people, so I think you are telling me that it seems inappropriate to post my question in this forum because very few people can answer it, but I still want to try to see if someone can answer it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back