Parse error after installing pass [oobeSystem]

CraigR

Just updated NTLite and did a fresh download of windows 10 and burned to USB with the latest rufus to mbr and now installing on 2 laptops I am getting this error Windows could not parse or processes unattended answer file [C: \Windows\Panther\unattended.xml] for pass [oobe System]. The answer file is invalid.
I have tried 3 times now using the same changes I always have made for months. Any clues?

Attachments

• DSC03513.JPG
    DSC03513.JPG
    264 KB
Can you attach the preset (after editing any passwords and licenses)? Normally there isn't a Panther unattend file unless you're doing sysprep, or adding files inside a specific image.

Do you have the auto-saved XML, in NTLite's Preset folder or from this ISO? We really that file to understand what NTLite tried to do.

Offhand, I don't see anything wrong. And the original ISO is a clean download from a MS source?

Logon count is set wrong to 0 (which means run Sysprep on 2nd reboot). Sysprep is expecting to find another unattend file (Panther).
Code:
        <AutoLogon>
                <Enabled>true</Enabled>
                <LogonCount>0</LogonCount>
                <Username>Admin</Username>
        </AutoLogon>

From the Unattended screen, change "Logon count" to 9999999. Save your preset, and re-apply changes.

Back