Post setup issues - SetupComplete.cmd does not execute properly

Malediktion

Hello everyone.
The last days I'm having issues with the programs that I've always had (for like one year now I'm using NTLite) in Post Setup - Machine.
The script seems to be executed but not properly. For example it may not install a program at all and it does not delete all the .exe or .msi files from %WINDIR%\Setup\Files folder but the script itself is deleted. If I change the order of the programs another program does not get installed.
I have not changed anything during this year in my commands for SetupComplete.cmd.
I cannot figure out if this is caused from the last NTLite update (im using version 9833) or Windows 10. I have tried a plain iso without anything else (not even updates) and only post setup programs and again the result is the same.
In "Partner\UnattendGC\setupact.log" it says the script is executed succesfully.
Here's my simple script I use:
Code:
@echo off
msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Skype.msi" /quiet /qn /norestart
msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\vlc.msi" /quiet /qn /norestart
msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Zoom.msi" /quiet /qn /norestart
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\AcroRdr.exe" /sAll /rs /msi EULA_ACCEPT=YES DISABLE_ARM_SERVICE_INSTALL=1 LEAVE_PDFOWNERSHIP=NO UPDATE_MODE=0
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\winrarEN.exe" /S
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\ChromeEN.exe" /silent /install
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\FirefoxEN.exe" -ms /MaintenanceService=false /DesktopShortcut=true /TaskbarShortcut=false
rd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"
del /q /f "%0"

This is what I've been using until now without touching anything.

Last edited:
Back