Problem with HttpAcceptLanguageOptOut

erelyon

Hello,
I've been trying to build my own image of Windows 10 1809 Enterprise for a few days.
Unfortunately I have problems with the registry entry "HttpAcceptLanguageOptOut".
This must be set to 1 to disable the "Allow websites to be locally relevant content by accessing my language list" feature.
However, a
Code:
REG ADD "HKCU \ Control Panel \ International \ User Profile" / v "HttpAcceptLanguageOptOut" / t REG_DWORD / f / d 0
is set in the image in all HKEY_USERS \ ... \ RunOnce regardless of the setting in NTLite (disabled or enabled; default not possible).
Therefore, my manual registry entry does not work either (NTLite -> Integrate -> Registry).

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\User Profile]
"HttpAcceptLanguageOptOut"=dword:00000001

Is there a solution?

Greetings from Germany
erelyon

NTLite automatically sets these registry keys when I disable "Allow websites to be relevant content by accessing my language list".
Therefore my registry entry does not work.

I checked and NTLite sets it correctly.

My runonce sets:
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\International\User Profile" /v "HttpAcceptLanguageOptOut" /t REG_DWORD /f /d 1

Did you maybe selected "Enabled" in the UI? That setting should be "Disabled" for 1 to come up, as the title is "Allow..." (opposite).
If not, please attach your preset, edit out any personal data.

Thanks.

Back