Problem with "isolated" versions (NTLite v2024.3.9780)

clarensio

I wanted to point out that when operating with "isolated" versions, the option presented by default for post-setup [ISO] causes NTLite to crash (with isolated versions the $OEM$ folder does not exist but NTLite writes to .\Windows\setup)

Snap63.jpg
In my opinion, this situation should still be reported in the case of isolated versions, i.e. for isolated versions the only correct option should always be set as default = Image

Thank you, yes it was intended to be blocked to Image only in case of an Isolated image, seems that the detection was moved later unintentionally.
Fixed, please try build 9782+.

I'm sorry to report another problem with version 9782 as well.

Still relating to "isolated" versions, having solved the "status" problem, I found that the 9782 does not copy (completely missing) the setupcomplete.cmd file in the ..\Windows\Setup\Scripts\ folder so by installing the version all the files inserted in post-setup are not processed.

Mine has setupcomplete.cmd, can you upload a preset demonstrating that?
Don't forget that Copying a file, does not need SetupComplete, so make sure the type is set to Run.

Mine has setupcomplete.cmd, can you upload a preset demonstrating that?
Don't forget that Copying a file, does not need SetupComplete, so make sure the type is set to Run.
I was thinking that perhaps I had processed that install.wim (isolated) with the 9780 (although I inserted image as the status and I thought it was enough).

I'll rework from scratch with 9782 and if anything I'll let you know.

Thanks anyway

EDIT: You are right. I had processed the install.wim with the 9780 (checked in the preset).
Now I'm reworking with 9782 and as you say it will definitely be fine.
I'll write it down eventually.
Thank you

Last edited:
Small note (probably old thing but which I only noticed now that I was studying NTLite more carefully after 2 sudden crashes without completing the processing and without any log)

In the features, despite having disabled both OpenSSH and Work Folder Client, in the final processing, there is no trace of these entries. This is probably "right"??? but I still wanted to point it out.

Snap66.jpg

Back