Question about "Invalid License Code."

Some items in NTLite are colored deep blue and, can't be removed even when disabling all compatibility options, and have "invalid license code" next to their description...I thought this is related to NTlite license (currently expired) but when I tried to remove some of these items using MSMG toolkit and after I load the image in NTLite, these items are still in the image....can someone explain this behavior?

IMG_20240610_134116.jpg

After deleting these two items in MSMG, delete them again in NTlite. Do not select "Clean up and update backups", "Optimize APPX", "Dism+custom", etc., and check if NTlite has removed files.
If ntlite removes files, it indicates that msmg has not been completely deleted, or the deletion method is different from ntlite. If no files have been deleted, it indicates that they have been completely deleted.

After deleting these two items in MSMG, delete them again in NTlite. Do not select "Clean up and update backups", "Optimize APPX", "Dism+custom", etc., and check if NTlite has removed files.
If ntlite removes files, it indicates that msmg has not been completely deleted, or the deletion method is different from ntlite. If no files have been deleted, it indicates that they have been completely deleted.
That actually worked ! Didn't choose Clean up and update backups in MSMG and they are gone !!
However these are the only two "Blue" components that is available for removal outside NTlite

Last edited:
Back