[Request] Increase NTLite scrolling speed to match Windows mouse settings

chrcol

Currently each movement is one line, when a lot of stuff is in the window it feels very slow to scroll with the mouse wheel, maybe honour the windows scroll lines setting? That would prevent cluttering if adding an option for it in NTLite.

Just gonna add that originally I misunderstood this post, but now I understand that OP is saying that the NTLite app itself is not honoring Windows' default scroll speed of 3, instead NTLite scrolls through everything 1 line at a time. I replicated this in my NTLite too. Basically this becomes a problem when you go to one of the pages, such as Components, and click the "expand all" option, then you scroll forever to reach the bottom.

I edited the title, so hopefully less confusing. If you have a new suggestion for the title I will edit it in, as I feel its still easy to misinterpret. Thanks.

Mod note: Tweaked it (again) for clarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated my machines to 21H2 now but will play on image stuff for bit longer as want to do new install of windows in my windows VM. I will email nuhi a list of suggestions for ntlite, as I have other simple ideas as well which I think would greatly enhance the usability of ntlite.

Back