Reset This PC function not working

Windows 10 User

After removing and configuring some things I noticed the Reset This PC function was not working (an error occurs) on RS5 x64 (I used NTLite's latest version).

There is a "Recovery Reset support" compatibility option for that, must be enabled from the beginning (original ISO).

I recommend to reinstall when you need a complete reset, and Host Refresh when you need a Windows fix, or use that compatibility, but then it removes even less from WinSxS to achieve that.

There is a "Recovery Reset support" compatibility option for that, must be enabled from the beginning (original ISO).

I recommend to reinstall when you need a complete reset, and Host Refresh when you need a Windows fix, or use that compatibility, but then it removes even less from WinSxS to achieve that.

Thanks, it worked, but what can I lose by checking this compatibility (in terms of components removal, i.e., not being able to remove some of its dependencies), it removes even less from WinSxS compared to what and what will it achieve if I use it?

Last edited:
Back