Resizable columns and panels

Alain G.

Hello,
The "Source" windows has two main panels : the "Source list" panel and the "Preset" panel. It would be nice if all the columns of both panels could be resizable, and the separation between the "Source list" and the "Preset" movable too. I often find myself setting NTlite in full screen mode just to manage to read something.

Thank you.

I suspect that you have a "small screen" resolution, something like 1024x600, 1024x768 1280x1024, 1300x720 or 1366x768 right?

No, my screen is 1920x1080 but I use (very) long file and folder names... So I like the ability to set the width of each column and panel so I can read the whole file/folder names without having to move the mouse cursor over them too often to display the info bubble. Of course, the application must remember the windows size, location and column/panel separator positions when it is restarted. Plenty of softwares have all their colums resizable. Why not NTlite ? Apart from the "Start/Source" window, I forgot to mention the "Integrate/Update" window. Same issue here.

Back