SetupComplete.cmd keep reseting to nothing (Dual Architecture)

Hi Nuhi,

I wanted to report this months ago, but I keep forgetting it.

Anyway, I am trying to build my WIN10 v2004, a dual architecture consisting of PRO & HOME.

What I wanted to report is about SetupComplete.cmd post setup is being reset and erased after all images have been build finish.

During the early stage as NTLITE is working, I see that SetupComplete.cmd has 2kb filesize, and my post-setup lines are in there, as the 2nd image of install.wim goes on, then to boot.wim - winre, recovery boot til the end, SetupComplete.cmd become 1kb. And when I open it up, it left with just the 2 line

@echo off
del /q /f "%0"

And a weird thing is, this will happen sometimes, and sometimes not. I even try reformatting my own PC various occasion, and this is also the same.

Could it be something related to dual architecture setup?

I am also wondering if we could have the control options in Apply - Automate - Post-Setup, is this process pushed to the very end of everything before applying it, else why it will be overwritten? I also think if we could have this option enabled in maybe "advanced" mode.

Now it seems that Post-Setup is applied to (loaded) image, but it is overwritten with other images on a dual architecture setup.

Please have a look at my preset(attached).

Attachments

• WIN10_20H1.xml
    34.9 KB
Last edited:
ege914, anyway, the new release should have already fixed my issue.

I am also wondering if you are using NTLITE? Why don't you use DISM CMD? Not to be offended.

I mean we use NTLITE for the convenient of wanting everything can be done easily. I do know I can replace it manually which I always did ever since I realise there is this bug. So yeah, bugs reporting and fixing makes the software better for the community.

Thanks anyway for your reply

its not a bug, if you open post production part, ntlite will reset your setupcomplete and puts its own from post production part. if u want to use ntlite for easier life, then learn to use it completely bro.

its not a bug, if you open post production part, ntlite will reset your setupcomplete and puts its own from post production part. if u want to use ntlite for easier life, then learn to use it completely bro.

Noted. Thank you for the input.
Your help is appreciated. Lols.

nuhi, new beta version fixed the bug. Post installation seems well now with dual architecture built. I will do more test and feedback again.

nuhi, can I check with you?

In the changelog, what does this do?

Post-Setup: SetupComplete.cmd written only if changed

Is this fix solved the SetupComplete.cmd resetting on my dual architecture built? I have tried to built 3 times today, and it seems working now. The CMD file is complete upon applying everything. Unless I am still doing something wrong previously.

Did you test my preset?

Back