Snipping Tool not pasting to clipboard and Action Center/Notifications suffers from "startup delay"

Vento

Title basically.

I created my almost perfect windows (11 Home N 22H2) installation, is fast as hell and everything I need works... except for 1 major bug and 1 minor annoyance.
  1. Sniping Tool (and print-screen key) not pasting to clipboard
    Copy/Pasting text works.
    Coping an image from a webpage and pasting it to paint works.
    Copying something with the sniping tool or with the printscreen key does not work (pasteing does nothing, the option is greyed out, like if nothing was even put in the clipboard).
    Copying something with the sniping tool and click on the notification "Snip copied to cliboard" opens the Sniping Tool window with a "Failed to open the file" error message
  2. Action Center/Notifications suffers from "startup delay"
    As soon as the computer start if I left click (right click menu works) on the bottom right corner of the desktop, on the date (to show the notifications) or the network+audio try icons (to show the action centers button and sound volume bar) nothing works for the first 1 minute or so. Tryting to get the notification showing does nothing and the action center square is blank (no buttons no volume bar).
    This is really just minor annoyance since after a while it works I just need to wait.
This is probably related to few settings I made AFTER the installation (since I use PrivateWin10, Privacy10, Winareo Tweaker, ShutupWin10, VMwareHorizonOSOptimizationTool, PolicyPlus to easily modifiy a lot of settings, mostly GPO), but this is the first time it happened.

I'm asking here because maybe someone already saw something like this, since it does not happens to occurs with a clean original windows iso.

Does anyone ever experienced something like this?

Update #1:
Here it says that Data Sharing Service is needed to avoid this error, I think I removed it on my customized iso (i'll try later to see if this is really the case and the culprit of the first problem).

Last edited:
print-screen key just put the pic in pic folder and don't save anything for clip?
That's normal.
Don't see your preset - but something is missing - my guess is, that you removed Capture Picker under Components/ Windows Apps/ System?

Back