Software upgrade from Pro license to Business

VidiotsAGL

Initially i ordered professional. Then I purchased the business upgrade. The original pro order contained a license. The business order does not.
The vendor that does the selling has my order history and the license number in the pro order but not the business order.

On their website it says

If your payment was processed successfully but you haven’t received licensing information by e-mail within a couple of minutes, please check your Junk or SPAM e-mail folder. For some products, the delivery is done by the manufacturer directly, not by 2Checkout. In these cases, please reach out to the manufacturer directly or contact 2Checkout at [email protected] for assistance.

It's not in my spam and I've emailed their support but haven't heard back.
Am i using this software incorrectly? i'm trying to deploy stuff among many of my business computers. I've run out of installs until i get the license and now I can't use it on more computers.

For these types of licensing or purchase questions, e-mail [email protected].

It's still nuhi, but he prefers you use e-mail to properly track these issues. Please remember he's in the Central European (GMT+2) timezone.

Solved over email.

Basically license type changes (aka upgrades) are still a manual process and sometimes depending on work hours there can be delay.
It is written so in the upgrade purchase and completion, but sometimes people miss that line.

Will automate it in the coming months, to relieve my workload and a few people were annoyed by this.

For these types of licensing or purchase questions, e-mail [email protected].

It's still nuhi, but he prefers you use e-mail to properly track these issues. Please remember he's in the Central European (GMT+2) timezone.
Solved over email.

Basically license type changes (aka upgrades) are still a manual process and sometimes depending on work hours there can be delay.
It is written so in the upgrade purchase and completion, but sometimes people miss that line.

Will automate it in the coming months, to relieve my workload and a few people were annoyed by this.
Thanks everyone <3
Yeah, I did miss that line. I appreciate all the work that goes into this.

Back