Spatial sound removed by accident

Necrosaro

Hey everyone, love the app however I accidently removed my spatial sound. Forgot to set a recovery before writing this time and cannot find anywhere to reinstall it online without reinstalling the whole operating system. Tried audio drivers and various fixes but with the system gone it won't work. Anyone have a way to reinstall it back without reinstalling the operating system?

And, please, where does one find 662? I downloaded Win10 a few weeks ago and it is 508. Does MS refresh their iso's often? (And if they do, do they announce it somewhere?)

First, thanks to Clanger, it appears that, as of today, 19042.631 is the latest iso. So I don't know where one finds 662.

See https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

I am beginning to think that the sub servions, like .662, are the result of a cumulative update - or perhaps more correctly, the result of a KB. For example, in this page, the sub versions increment up after applying a later KB.

Except that this page is still showing Win10 1909 at 18362. (Not 19042.)

Update I'm so confused .... Okay, well I see that I was looking at a page for 1909, not 20H2.

But I'm still confused.

Last edited:
I was able to install the KB4592438, which brought me up to .685.

But, in case anyone else has the same problem that I did, the KB didn't complete at first and wanted to roll back. (Yes, I had installed the latest SS beforehand.)

The problem was self-induced by me. I had used AutoRuns to disable 3 services. One was AppInfo. The other two were related to WpnServices. I don't know which were necessary, since I re-enabled all three. After that, the CU installed without trouble.

I'm going to hold off on Host Refresh for a while. I haven't gotten any real work done since I started playing with NTLite again about 3 weeks ago. (The nerds version of Crack.)

Back