Unable to install Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise

Windows 10 User

I used OfficeRTool from my external HDD to download Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise to my Documents folder and moved it to my external HDD. When running its start_setup.cmd, I have the attached command prompt window with just a tilt but not Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise's install window too (It's supposed to have both) or I have the latter but it hangs in the start. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise isn't installed in both cases.

I used a 19041.1 Enterprise x64 pt-pt image.

EDIT: Instead of downloading Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise to my Documents folder, moving it to my external HDD and running its start_setup.cmd, I began running OfficeRTool from my external HDD and running start_setup.cmd (with this I don't lose time always downloading the latest version of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise and moving it to my external HDD) and oddly I don't have this problem. When the install ends, I just delete Microsoft 365 apps for enterprise's folder and use OfficeRTool to convert Microsoft 365 apps for enterprise to VL and to activate it.

Attachments

• Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    8.8 KB
  • preset.xml
    30.8 KB
Last edited:
Back