Unable to streamline configuration loading using command line. How should the new features be used?

jmes2

9a1ee393624150323cd116b9ca6e6c80.pngAfter using the command line to load the configuration configuration, an error was reported in the simplification process. It has been available before, but has been updated to a new version recently. After reading the "wim" file, the image cannot be found in the simplification step. In fact, by right-clicking and loading the previously read file, the simplification process can be simplified again. However, when the command line is unattended, an error will be reported in the simplification process;

In addition, is using the command line to adjust NTlite for streamlining restricted or because I did not renew it? I did not clearly explain in the update log, and there is also a question that I do not know how to experience or view the new features you added. I have been only streamlining, and I cannot feel where the new features you mentioned are. Because every time I load the configuration file, there are only those that are streamlined. I hope to answer any questions. Thank you;

I still used it well in April, just like the last few updates in May. I tried downloading the April version and found that it was still the same, which was really troublesome;

Can you attach the preset? Please remove any user passwords or license keys.
I notice your screen image says Atlas_2004_Pro_ThinkPad.wim, but your command line loads 11.wim

Can you attach the preset? Please remove any user passwords or license keys.
I notice your screen image says Atlas_2004_Pro_ThinkPad.wim, but your command line loads 11.wim
Thank you for your reply. In fact, the image is the Win10 21H2 version, but the file name has been changed without affecting it. Here is my configuration:
Win10 19045 version

Because Atlas is also version 19045, the configuration can be universal. The problem now is that the configuration can be used. When using the command line for debugging, an error will be reported and it cannot automatically start streamlining;

Attachments

• 2004_lite_wmp_No_IE.xml
    25.6 KB
This is the command used: NTLite.exe /LoadImage:"11.wim" /ImageIndex:1 /LoadPreset:"2004_Store_wmp.xml" /ExitAfter:1
Tested now, works fine.

Maybe you literally used the image path as 11.wim, that won't work.

Change it to:
NTLite.exe /LoadImage:"C:\Images\Image\Sources\install.wim" /ImageIndex:1 /LoadPreset:"2004_Store_wmp" /ExitAfter:1

Edit C:\Images\Image\Sources to the correct location.
Also removed .xml from the preset.

Tested now, works fine.

Maybe you literally used the image path as 11.wim, that won't work.

Change it to:
NTLite.exe /LoadImage:"C:\Images\Image\Sources\install.wim" /ImageIndex:1 /LoadPreset:"2004_Store_wmp" /ExitAfter:1

Edit C:\Images\Image\Sources to the correct location.
Also removed .xml from the preset.
Thank you;

Back