Webcam Not Working

crypticus

1) my webcam doesn't work anymore. it is not a driver issue since i never had to install any driver and there is none. preset atttached

2) what are these do exatly? https://snag.gy/aM2LGl.jpg

3) when i change name and description of editions in iso. sometimes it is written 2 times in boot setup...

4) ntlite interface has some visual bugs = enabled, disabled and default icons looks weird when i scrool down and fixes it self when i click on some of them.

1) how to test for it exactly?
Is the driver installed in Device Manager?
Did you allow the Camera access to OS and applications in Settings - Privacy (after install)?
Other than the mentioned, only other thing that looks potentially related is 'Webcam Experience', I would keep that.

2) see here.

3) sometimes is not precise enough, let me know how when you encounter it again.
Are you sure that you didn't write name and description the same then it looks like double? Screenshot would clarify things.

4) yeah noticed those on Tweaks, will fix eventually, tried once and it took too much time so it got delayed.

Thanks.

1) my webcam doesn't work anymore. it is not a driver issue since i never had to install any driver and there is none. preset atttached

2) what are these do exatly? https://snag.gy/aM2LGl.jpg

3) when i change name and description of editions in iso. sometimes it is written 2 times in boot setup...

4) ntlite interface has some visual bugs = enabled, disabled and default icons looks weird when i scrool down and fixes it self when i click on some of them.

Yes, I also mentioned 4) before.

1) how to test for it exactly?
Is the driver installed in Device Manager?
Did you allow the Camera access to OS and applications in Settings - Privacy (after install)?
Other than the mentioned, only other thing that looks potentially related is 'Webcam Experience', I would keep that.

2) see here.

3) sometimes is not precise enough, let me know how when you encounter it again.
Are you sure that you didn't write name and description the same then it looks like double? Screenshot would clarify things.

4) yeah noticed those on Tweaks, will fix eventually, tried once and it took too much time so it got delayed.

Thanks.

1) may try to run skype and check the video settings. yes driver is installed and privacy is set to allow.

2) thanks

3) it looks 3 times so i'm sure one of them is doubled. generally it is description that is doubled
(the hard problem is that sometimes i edit name and description via WINAIOMAKER but ntlite still doubles it)

4) thanks

Last edited:
Back