When removing apps is only deleted files in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Augusto

NTLite removes apps deleting only in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps or also registry keys and files in system folder ?
I not use Windows Store and has free appx files being installed using powershell or UWPPackageInstaller.
If NTLite not remove in system folder or registry keys for each app is possible just install apps and own dependencies.
In moment testing if is possible remove store and others itens (container, ms passport and others) and not break install and run apps.
If installing apps the installation is completed and not start with message not being possible access in app folder being need start Windows Store and install any app from Store and thus the app installed previously before store Windows Store will run. Is how need an file to activate access in apps folder.
If using UWPPackageInstaller installing the same apps and dependencies not need access Windows Store.
Thanks for read my post.

It removes all connected. It may keep parts in WinSxS for Windows Update compatibility, but that's not of concern as it's not installed.
Remove Windows Update and turn off Servicing Stack compatibility if you want to remove that as well.

Btw you can install the free version and test the resulting ISO yourself in a virtual machine, let me know if you see any issues or room for improvement.

Thanks Nuhi for your reply.
I have created for testing several ISOs using NTLite current free version.

Remoting and Privacy - Media Streaming break app Wacky Races.
The app start and when clicking in an menu with image of each episode not open the next window with player video controls.
Detail for current date Wacky Races not play any video with message not being possible access to video server perhaps the software not more have access the cartoon videos. Removing Media Streaming break the app when will begin to play the video.
Perhaps break others apps also.
Perhaps the problem is removed registry keys because manually adding files in Windows\System32 and Windows\SysWOW64 not fix the problem. Perhaps an INF ?

System - Mobile PC - Sensors break play videos in Cartoon Hub Unlimited, Cartoon Network, Zune Video and perhaps others apps.
The apps start only being played sound with black screen.
I not have account to test Netflix.
Please anyone user here in forum may test removing System - Mobile PC - Sensors if Netflix play videos correctly ?

I have read several post in NTLite forum about avoid removing components to not break Windows Store.
I have removed all components below and Windows Store for download free apps run correctly.
I have tested few free apps and all run correctly.

AAD Broker Plugin
Accounts Control
AddSuggestedFoldersToLibraryDialog
AssignedAccessLockApp
AsyncTextService
BioEnrollment
CapturePicker
CBSPreview
Content Delivery Manager
Cortana
CredDialogHost
ECApp
EdgeDevTools
Edge
FileExplorer
FilePicker
LockApp
NarratorQuickStart
OOBENetworkCaptivePortal
OOBENetworkConnectionFlow
ParentalControls
PeopleExperienceHost
PinningConfirmationDialog taskbar
PPIProjection
PrintDialog
SecureAssessmentBrowser
Windows Defender
XboxGameCallableUI
XGpuEjectDialog
Webcam Experience

In moment testing the last ISO removed AppResolverUX and all Net Frameworks.
I will test Windows Store for free apps and few apps if not was breaked with the current created ISO.
Have several posts in others forums about problems with webcam if removing or issues in Win32WebViewHost.

VirtualBox is an good option for test ISO :)
Thanks for read my post.
Have an nice day.

Back