Which part of NTLite I can find full cleanup of WinSxS folder

Good day everyone where I can find the section in NTLite which you can select or mark the part of winsxs folder and make it full cleanup because even the resetbase doesn’t make its part to cleanup atleast 3gb

On the Components page - toolbar - Compatibility, turn off Servicing stack compatibility.
Then make sure to uncheck Windows Component Store (WinSxS) component (use the search in the toolbar), I recommend not to remove the Database next to it.

Note that this will make Windows not support live updating, to update later, try Host Refresh.

On the Components page - toolbar - Compatibility, turn off Servicing stack compatibility.
Then make sure to uncheck Windows Component Store (WinSxS) component (use the search in the toolbar), I recommend not to remove the Database next to it.

Note that this will make Windows not support live updating, to update later, try Host Refresh.
Sir I tried what you said but only few space got removed and I want to remove almost all winsxs folder like 6-10gb of space but I can’t find where part of NTLite to be remove

Make sure to uncheck Windows Component Store (WinSxS) component.
See my reply above for more info.

Back