Why most components locked and can't be removed in NTLite?

Muhammad Bahaa

I have the free version NTLite latest version and most components of Windows 11 22H2 ISO are locked and can't uncheck for removel. I know some components reqiures licnese for removal, but why most components are locked?
Screenshot_20230115_115542.png
Screenshot_20230116_120125.png
Screenshot_20230116_120203.png
Screenshot_20230116_120219.pngScreenshot_20230116_120259.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reasons for locked components:
- Licensed feature
- Compatibility mode needs to be unchecked to allow (unsafe/less safe) removals

Your answer is in the right column (Extra info), NTLite understands what the feature dependencies are. Removing a component could trigger other components to be uninstalled, because they stop working. Click on Compatibility button to clear protections.

I have the free version NTLite latest version and most components of Windows 11 22H2 ISO are locked and can't uncheck for removel. I know some components reqiures licnese for removal, but why most components are locked?
It's worth buying....its a godsend for me and a bloated windows. Took some time to get it figured out but once I did I am never going back

Reasons for locked components:
- Licensed feature
- Compatibility mode needs to be unchecked to allow (unsafe/less safe) removals

Your answer is in the right column (Extra info), NTLite understands what the feature dependencies are. Removing a component could trigger other components to be uninstalled, because they stop working. Click on Compatibility button to clear protections.
Well, That's weird because I saw many people on YouTube haven't bought the licensed version and most component (Not all) can be removed not greyed out.

You can remove all Windows Apps and System Apps or at least most. Other than these most components are locked with free version.

Back