Wi-Fi missing

ikrat0s_

Hi everyone sorry if this has been asked before i made a custom iso with a app installation script now the thing is when i install this is iso on desktop everything is fine as its connected to lan and apps can be downloaded but on laptop whole setup is skipped so on boot there is no wifi connected
How can i make this iso with wifi allready connected ?

Edit name and password inside the XML file I provided, place it to somewhere and then run this command as post setup command. (Edit the path as where you placed the xml)

netsh wlan add profile filename="Path\WIFI.xml" interface="Wi-Fi"

1.jpg
To create your own xml file use this command to export your own: netsh wlan export profile

Idk if there are easier methods as reg import etc.

Attachments

• WIFI.xml
    842 bytes
Last edited:
Edit name and password inside the XML file I provided, place it to somewhere and then run this command as post setup command. (Edit the path as where you placed the xml)

View attachment 8893
To create your own xml file use this command to export your own: netsh wlan export profile

thankyou sir , shall i keep this under post setup ? to be able to connect to wifi before that app install script works ?

edit : oops let me try this now thanku so much sir

View attachment 8893

sir sorry but just one more thing
i have to make changes here for something regarding my linux samba share ...can i add any key or script to do this at boot

1672453861482.png

U can use bat command or reg entry. U can search on google for these things as I do to answer you. This is ntlite forum.

reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1" /v ":Range" /d "1.1.1.1" /t REG_SZ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1]
"https"=dword:00000001
":Range"="1.1.1.1"

U can use bat command or reg entry. U can search on google for these things as I do to answer you. This is ntlite forum.

reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1" /v ":Range" /d "1.1.1.1" /t REG_SZ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1]
"https"=dword:00000001
":Range"="1.1.1.1"
Haha il keep in mind sir , actually i tried and keywords werent helping by which i tried and earlier these bat files only work if they run as admin else they wont does ntlite has open to run particular script as admin ?.. thank-you sir

Post-Setup (Machine) runs as SYSTEM user, which has the same rights as Administrator.

You can't use reg keys to setup Wi-Fi (or any network device) profile, because Windows creates an unique GUID for the interface. Since you don't know the GUID until it's made, netsh is the only to configure it.

Back