WIM file extraction during the install

rei_ichido

Hi forum,
Until now I founded answers to my question on the forum but this one seems not there, so I registred to ask for it.

I am generating an auto-unattended setup for windows 7SP1 with all updates. This parts work greate.

I need now to be able to extract wim of mine during the installation so I can launch commands for lots of setup and drivers installation in the "oobe" phase.

With windows AIK I was extracting my special wim file during "Windows PE" phase.
I can't find a way to include my wim to the ISO and extract them during the installation for further setup.

Can you help?

Benjamin

My need is to put wim I have created on the iso and extract them during the autounattended installation to run silently tools installation in the post setup.

it is really hard to understand your translator but for your problem, you can use post setup in ntlite.

My question is :
How can I copy a huge folder in the destination hard drive.

Let me try to explain :

I am creating an auto-unattended installation.
I need a huge folder containing all the installation I need to be copied in the destination hard drive.

I want, in the end of the installation to have a folder named "c:\software" containing all that i need so I can launch silent isntall in post installation.

Back