Win 10 welcome screen

Askeladd

So after i made my first custom iso it seems i cant get rid of the welcome screen no matter what i do
I was thinking maybe its some related to NTlite

any ideas?

Attachments

• BFE8CE98-FA7D-4843-885D-1B8562000F81.jpeg
    BFE8CE98-FA7D-4843-885D-1B8562000F81.jpeg
    1.4 MB
Is there a post-setup command that is prompting user for input?
Best is to attach your preset (make sure no private info in it, or send it to my private message) for review.

Thanks.

Is there a post-setup command that is prompting user for input?
Best is to attach your preset (make sure no private info in it, or send it to my private message) for review.

Thanks.
I dont think there is a post setup at all but today i'm remaking the iso with few more changes and ill let you know if it solved and if not then ill post it for review

make habbit to share preset generated by ntlite when u open a new thread. we can not know what you are deleting. we can not help you. your questions doesnt give us anything to guess.

Try keys alt + tab, maybe there is hidden error window.
Maybe that's why Windows doesn't continue installing.

Askeladd , yes don't remove it... In your preset is this component removed. If you mean this.
View attachment 3079

Code:
        <c>sendmail 'Send To Mail and Desktop'</c>
View attachment 3078
It is removed but its "send to mail" and im talking about send to desktop..
Edit: i miss read the post in my phone -now im on my pc and i can see its also related to desktop - so ill fix that and recreate the ISO!

any idea about the welcome screen aswell? b4 i'm reinstalling again id like to know if its even possible to fix the welcome screen too

Last edited:
any idea about the welcome screen aswell? b4 i'm reinstalling again id like to know if its even possible to fix the welcome screen too
Thanks for the preset.
Btw Win10 1709... that's an old Windows which can have its own issues.

Either way configured with the provided preset installation passed the test on VMWare machine, logged on successfully.
Tried offline and online (connected internet, it differs during setup).

Can you recall any other changes to the ISO, or retest with just NTLite on an original 16299.15 (as seen in the preset) to narrow the cause?
And use the latest NTLite when testing, ntlite.com/download

Back