Win11 customization questions

gregory

What i must change so i can install win11 to an old pc without internet and without need to put mail?
And where is the tpm and secure boot disable options?
And is there an option so from start i can download and copy files at the root of drive c:?

And another thing is i have one win11 iso file that has mane versions and many languages how i can remove the languages i don't want and the releases i don't want?

1. Licensed NTLite allows you to configure BypassTPM and other HW compatibility checks in the Settings. Free users have to do more work, and must load a registry file which does the same thing from Registry.

If you don't want to use a Microsoft Account as your logon, use the Unattended mode to create a new Local user. Unattended mode bypasses all the signup screens, and disables OneDrive folder sharing.

2. Disabling SecureBoot is a function of your PC's BIOS settings.

3. When you load an image, NTLite extracts the files to a temporary folder. Select the loaded image, and right-menu "Explore mount directory" then a File Explorer window will appear. You can copy files to the temporary folder, which will be the top of C:\

4. Free NTLite can delete unwanted images from a multi-edition ISO distribution. Download the ISO from MS, or use MCT to create a local file. Use 7-Zip or another archive app to extract the ISO's contents to a local folder. Load the ISO folder from Image.

You have two options:
Select one image at a time, and right-menu -> Remove.

Or select one image and export to WIM. After the single edition is exported as install.wim, move the saved file and override the ISO folder's existing sources\install.wim file. From the Image screen, click on the Refresh button and NTLite will rescan the replaced WIM.

5. From the Components screen, you can remove unwanted keyboards and language files you don't need.

6. Be advised, since you're on W7 platform -- NTLite cannot install W11 updates for you. The first time that Windows Update runs, it will probably download the current Monthly Update and install it. This may take a while. Doing image updates on a W10 or W11 system would avoid this hassle, but in your case this will happen as it should.

There's more exact details than that, but that's a summary of what you can expect.

01 + 02. I mean how disable the tpm and secure boot so i can install win11 to old pc's it doesn't has at all secure boot or tpm.
Please tell me what exactly must do to disable the secure boot/tpm fuction at any win11 iso file.
04. I can't simply add the win11 iso file and remove the versions i don't want of win11 iso file.
03. How i can remove some versions of one win11 iso file? Why it must umound all the versions of this win11 iso file to remove it?
06. I don't want to add anything at win11 iso file. I want only remove or disable things from win11 iso file.

And why it show even the windows i have run the program ntlite?
If by mistake press something i don't want for the installed windows i run the ntlite what will happened????

Have you actually downloaded and run NTLite? Users perform this work all the time, it sounds like you're not ready to use NTLite. Most Windows modding tools follow the same general process, but NTLite makes it more convenient with less work.

If you're serious about moving forward, let me know which edition(s) you want to keep and I will provide a preset for the current 23H2 ISO.

Back