Windows is not activating

Kasual

Too many services are disabled:
At least could be BITS, WU & OS and OneSync disabled in Features.

qou

I switched back most of the disabled services , and theres nothing about OneSync in Features

Kasual

I switched back most of the disabled services , and theres nothing about OneSync in Features
Don't know the feature name as I'm working with 7 but in your preset this is related:
Code:
<Feature name="OneCoreUAP.OneSync~~~~0.0.1.0">false</Feature>
Have You tested after resetting the services to default?

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
To add to what Kasual said.

Please try with no service configured for a confirmation. Services dependency is a Windows question, there is nothing in removals with Activation protection that can break server connection as reported in the error, that we know of.

However, if you get the same with the services on default (starting fresh, not just after install, setup might be broken if services were disabled directly on the image), then please attach the preset demonstrating the issue.
If you ever find exactly which service was it, I'm interested to add a warning or a lock.

Thanks.

qou

Hello
I've made new iso with the same preset, this time I switched back to default most of the extra services(I don;t know if this what fixed the problem) but now it works, I'm attaching the current preset after the extra services change if it will help to compare with the preset on the first post.

Attachments

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
Thanks qou, will be reviewing the diff and see if anything can be extracted.
There are some extra custom things in there as well which may skew the results, will try only services.