windows setup parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello how can i prepare $oem$ file with attended program updates with updates without ntlite

Make or update $OEM$ folder under the mounted image's sources folder. Add any $OEM$ sub-folders as required.
Copy whatever files you need.

sources\$OEM
sources\$OEM\$$
sources\$OEM\$$\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd
sources\$OEM\$1 (optional)
sources\$OEM\$2 (optional)

EDIT - cleaned up folder list

Last edited:
That's how to update $OEM$ files without NTLite. If you don't need SetupComplete.cmd, then skip that part.

If you're not familiar with the folder layout, then use NTLite the first time. Load image, mount the folder and explore it. Look inside and you will see where NTLite put everything in sources, and Windows\Setup\Scripts. Now you can figure out where to update it without NTLite.

Other image customization tools do the same thing.

If you're not familiar with the folder layout, then use NTLite the first time.
Its a good learning tool. See how things are done then you can manually create or modify an existing to suit your needs and update it when needed.

He is here for months asking for same thing, he just wants someone to create or do everything for him. without proper english we can't get him and he never understands us. so i stopped helping him.

Just my 2 cents here--It's convienant, sure, but I've seen enough problems over the years to know that the order in which drivers are installed has been important enough that if you want to ensure an optimal system without bugs you should wait to install Nvidia drivers until the OS and other drivers are installed first.

Once you're at the desktop I would install chipset, directx9.0 (it does not come preloaded in any Windows OS, you need the SDK/optional components from the dx9.0 June 2010 redist), then install Nvidia driver and use the "perform a clean install" option, and do not install GeForce experience, it's just bloatware. Then install your monitor driver after. I've encountered a bug in Windows 10 if I install monitor drivers before Nvidia.

This isn't going to be the case for every setup of course, but drivers in general have always been finicky in my experience over the years and so I do not integrate them anymore after having too many issues.

Last edited:
There's no NVIDIA 7530, I believe he's referring to a Dell 15" laptop.
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/770849/integrating-drivers-into-windows-iso/

1. For NVIDIA driver-only integration (no extras). Recommended for average users.

- Download the current NVIDIA installer for your graphics card/chipset
- 7-Zip extract EXE to local folder
- From NTLite, add a driver from folder Display.Driver (HDAudio, Miracast.VirtualAudio drivers are optional)

2. For Post-Setup silent install, including other NVIDIA features. Recommended for advanced users.

- Copy the extracted folder to $OEM$\$$\Setup\Files
- Add a command to switch folders, before running setup:
cmd /c cd C:\Windows\Setup\Files\NVIDIA && .\setup.exe -noreboot -clean -noeula -nofinish -passive Display.Driver Display.PhysX​

Add whatever optional packages to setup's list (or just remove the crap you don't want from the folder and allow it to default all).
NVCleanstall is great for this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back