WinPE Live 7, 8.1, 10, 11 And Ubuntu ويندوز اقلاعي و ابونتو

thamermousa

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hello NTLite @nuhi welcome everybody

WinPE Live 7 , 8.1 , 10 , 11 And Ubuntu ويندوز اقلاعي و ابونتو

We want to develop a program NTLite ntl.png incorporation at WinPE Live 7 , 8.1 , 10 , 11 And Ubuntu in NTLite ntl.png

As files .wim And .VHD And .VHDx

So be the best program

Example as a web site The Oven http://TheOven.org

The Oven لعمل ويندوز اقلاعي.png

Example systems PE SE Live

Win7PE SE Live

7.png

Win8.1 SE Live

8.png

Win10PE Live

10.png

Win11PE Live

11.png

Ubuntu Live

Ubuntu.png

Is it possible to integrate them?

gimagex

nvp19hnqzogenift8po5.png

bootic

bbb.png

Attachments

• bqyigtmd4u63c0naq9oi (1).jpg
    bqyigtmd4u63c0naq9oi (1).jpg
    273.1 KB
I don´t really understand, sorry about that.

If i want to have Linux ISO, Win VHD, PE Builds and full (or slimmed down) Windows, i'll use WinSetupFromUSB (there is a thread called "USB Tools..." pinned in General forums).

How to Use GImageX to Create .wim files from System Images

Then converted to .wim Or ISO For Windows maintenance installer , With the possibility of deleting and maintaining Windows files ...

Because in the cylinders ISO , Then take off from Windows Mini , It has the possibility to format, maintain and delete files in Windows Installer

suggestion Integrate with a program NTLite WinPE Live for .WIM And .ISO And VHD And VHDx And USB And Other HDD = Windows Mini PE Live NTLite

dfdfd.png

I got the part of converting the installed Windows to a WIM image and make it ready for removals and update integrations.

Now, if i understand right (and i can say i like this part), are you suggesting of doing something like "NTLite PE" for maintenance or conversions of Windows installed to a WIM/ISO/VHD/VHDx?

NTLite required a minimal of (GB) drive space for processing temporary files, How would be that possible with portable environment when there will be only one drive?

I got the part of converting the installed Windows to a WIM image and make it ready for removals and update integrations.

These worked Windows to a WIM And VHD

Now, if i understand right (and i can say i like this part), are you suggesting of doing something like "NTLite PE" for maintenance or conversions of Windows installed to a WIM/ISO/VHD/VHDx?

Yes, that's what I want

--------------------
suggestion = inspiration , tip off , proposal , motion , proposition :)

I apologize to you English I have weak And translate your words from Google translate

Thank you Kasual

Back