Wireless Display Feature

PhsMu

I might be doing something wrong, but whenever I try to integrate wireless display in features, I get a red dot and it doesn't work.

I have the Microsoft-Windows-WirelessDisplay-FOD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cab in the NTLite folder, as well as the packages for all the languages I'm adding in case they're needed. All copied from the Features on Demand ISO, so I'm assuming they're named correctly.

what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• WiDi-SMB-Dell.xml
    78.5 KB
  • Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    80.6 KB
Extra context after many experiments: I have tried to enable other features like fax and scanner and that works flawlessly. The issue with Wireless display returning a red dot / "Ignored" message remains.

Okay, back again at this.

Downloading Microsoft-Windows-WirelessDisplay-FOD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~ and placing it into NTLite's Features on Demand folder does NOT help, neither does taking said file from the FOD isos, nor anything I do for some mysterious reason. Language packs for this feature on the other hand, can be integrated as updates, and Wireless Display appears as update KB777778 in there, but still gives me a red dot.

I had to put the two machines which need this feature back into 1809 which was the last version to have it inbuilt, as I can only integrate the feature afterwards on an untouched install, and those are so bloated that the feature itself doesn't work afterwards.

I don't know what to do anymore, any clues guys?

Back