With the same configuration file, NTLite 1.9.0.7330 is 2-3 minutes slower to install than 1.7.2.6650

devilink

With the same configuration file, the new version of NTELITE_1.9.0.7330 is 2-3 minutes slower to install than the older version of NLITE_1.7.2.6650. Basically in the completion of the installation there is slow, what is the reason for that?

Bigger cumulative updates since the last time you checked, added something new to post-setup page, an issue with the post-setup commands which have a timeout, network timeout/download.
There is also the end of install Windows Update that silently triggers if online. Try next time unplugging the internet.

Bigger cumulative updates since the last time you checked, added something new to post-setup page, an issue with the post-setup commands which have a timeout, network timeout/download.
There is also the end of install Windows Update that silently triggers if online. Try next time unplugging the internet.
In VMware, installation, networking or not networking is the same result, and the new version is slower than the old version during installation. Only MSDN downloaded Windows 7 image, no patches installed.
Moreover, it's not just me who encountered such a problem.

OK I'm interested.
So, unpatched, removals only, please send me the preset and I'll compare.
Thanks.

This problem will occur in NLITE_1.7.2.6650 and later versions, and you can deal with it casually.
thanks
Sure we could ignore it, but I prefer fixing it, you never know which service or driver couldn't start and it timed out, maybe some component is half-removed.
Will be interesting to catch it.

I won't be random testing presets, so if you already have one I'm all ears. You can copy just the "RemoveComponents" element from it if you're worried about privacy.

Sure we could ignore it, but I prefer fixing it, you never know which service or driver couldn't start and it timed out, maybe some component is half-removed.
Will be interesting to catch it.

I won't be random testing presets, so if you already have one I'm all ears. You can copy just the "RemoveComponents" element from it if you're worried about privacy.

OK,This preset。

Attachments

• cn_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_vl_x64_20190924(增加Manifest备份).xml
    27.3 KB
Back