write windows to external hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
riends, I was going to do $oem$, exe's silent installation parameter is needed, there is no one working in google

472.98-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-whql

riends, I was going to do $oem$, exe's silent installation parameter is needed, there is no one working in google

472.98-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-whql

there is NO silent install parameter that i know of for Nvidia drivers. you will just have to unzip(unrar) or whatever, and incorporate them into your NTLite iso through the add drivers part

NVIDIA installer's hidden setup.exe supports a few install options. NVIDIA doesn't officially list them, you need to search the support forums for a complete list.

1. Download the latest NVIDIA installer. Unzip file.
2. Copy extracted folder to $OEM$\$1\NVIDIA
3. Add Post-Setup command: "C:\NVIDIA\setup.exe -s -noreboot -clean"

Chocolatey can do the same work. If you want, NVcleanstall can remove unwanted NVIDIA features and repack the installer. Unzip the new file and copy that folder to $OEM$.

he is the same turkish guy that keeps coming back. total idiot that won't research anything and expect everything from you, and won't even understand you. do not help him.

We're up to 10 banned profiles. I keep a running list on another thread.

Last edited:
$oem$ istiyorum beni banlayınca ne yapacaksın
dostum sana anlatılıyor ve anlamıyorsun ve ısrarcı tavrın yüzünden banlanıyorsun. burada kimse kimseye oem klasörü veya script hazırlamaz. sadece scriptini nereye klasörünü nereye koyacağını söylerler. bu sitede istediğin yardımı bulamazsın. burada herkes kendi işini kendisi yapar kodunu kendisi yazar. sadece yol gösteririz. hazır birşey vermeyiz. başka sitelerden yardım edinebilirsin veya herkes gibi googledan bulabilirsin. ingilizce şart bu işler için.

sana tavsiyem ntlite içerisinden post setup kullanman o kendisi oem klasörüde oluşturur koduda yazar. manuel bu işlemleri yapmak istiyorsanda önce ntlite ne yapıyor onu anlamaya çalış sonra kendin yaparsın belki. unattended kısmından OEM setupcomplete seçeneğini aktive etmeyi unutma.

bu yazdığımla başarabilmen gerekiyor biraz kendin çabala yoksa daha çok banlanıcaksın gibi duruyor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back