ask for help

1. xFadedxShadow

Preset Issues - Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this hardware

For the life of me i can't fu***** figure out what is making windows throw an "Windows Setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware" At the getting ready screen. I have wasted so much time trying to figure it out that i came here for help. Yes i know i have removed a lot of windows...
  2. N

Installation cancelled

I have been trying to install a debloated windows 11 for quite a while now and every time it fails. I have been following this guide online; down to every click of the mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLCWtC6UYrM My original iso sourced from Microsoft is called...
  3. J

About problems caused by different hardware

Hello everyone!A problem was found. Zen2 3700X+B450 platform or virtual machine can install software normally, Zen3 5600x+B550 platform cannot install software, including chipset, sound card, network card driver, ACDSee, Photoshop, Visual C++, and the progress bar is stuck.
  4. J

Questions about the WINDOWS 10 store

Hello everyone! That is, when I clicked to log in to my Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store, there was no response.
Back