bios

1. T

I need help installing Windows 8.1 on my modern laptop

hello i am trying to install windows 8.1 using a ntlite iso i made on my modern laptop but my bios has no legacy boot option here is my laptop specs just if anyone else has the same problem or knows how to do it stone cloudbook inel celeron N4120 4GB RAM insyde H20 bios latest supported version...
  2. Hellbovine

Guide: Safe Mode

This guide explains how to use an advanced troubleshooting technique to get into safe mode when everything else fails. Step 01: Plug in a USB drive that has a Windows install image on it Step 02: Configure the BIOS to allow booting to USB Step 03: Boot into the USB, and when Windows Setup...
  3. Hellbovine

Guide: Installing Windows

This guide walks users through the process of how to install Windows, as well as drivers, firmware, and other important aspects. It was created using Windows 10, but applies to others too. There are going to be a few places where the reader will need to do a little bit of their own research due...
  4. Hellbovine

Discussion: USB Fails to Boot

I tried to boot to my USB stick to install Windows and it acts like it's about to boot into the USB drive to load Windows Setup, but the screen boots back into Windows and brings me to the desktop instead. I thought my tweaks were the problem, except I then tried an unmodified Windows 10 21H2...
  5. Hellbovine

Bug: License Activation

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Disabling network devices through the BIOS causes NTLite to experience an activation issue in the tool. Part of this is intentional, and part of it was a bug. It is intentional that NTLite requires a network device to be enabled on the computer...
  6. E

Can NTLite extract license key from BIOS?

For instance in unattended.. Would make it easier if you use the image to reinstall OEM computers with Win8/10 keys in UEFI.
Back