boot

1. TrelLyX

F6 / Intel RAID Driver for Windows ISO (Setup)

Hello dear community, My question relates to the F6 / Intel RST drivers. We have different systems every day where we reinstall Windows. With the current Multi ISO (Win10 and Win11 as one ISO) everything works great so far. So far, we always have an extra folder and manually add the F6 drivers...
  2. Hellbovine

Guide: Safe Mode

This guide explains how to use an advanced troubleshooting technique to get into safe mode when everything else fails. Step 01: Plug in a USB drive that has a Windows install image on it Step 02: Configure the BIOS to allow booting to USB Step 03: Boot into the USB, and when Windows Setup...
  3. C

Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration

Hello Guys, I'm trying to create an automated windows 10 installer in order to make easy reinstall/deploy my systems. At the end of the installation process I'm getting the error "Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration". I'm testing the deploy in a Workstation DELL T5820...
  4. Hellbovine

Discussion: USB Fails to Boot

I tried to boot to my USB stick to install Windows and it acts like it's about to boot into the USB drive to load Windows Setup, but the screen boots back into Windows and brings me to the desktop instead. I thought my tweaks were the problem, except I then tried an unmodified Windows 10 21H2...
  5. C

LogonUI.exe - Application Error when entering wrong User password

Basically whenever I enter the wrong password on startup I'm greeted with this error and I do not know what would cause this: LogonUI.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FF80BA7C0DF referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate...
Back