boot.wim

1. Sinical

What does applying changes to WinRE and boot images do?

I notice that the "reapply tasks across editons" selects the Boot.wim and WinRE images in addition to the install.wim Does this break anything? Should I make sure those wims are left alone? It seems to remove the same stuff from them as the install.
  2. T

boot.wim error: unknown software exception

Hi, I made my custom Windows 7 ISO using NTLite and I got this error: The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000100) occured in the application at location 0xfd94a49d. I founded out that boot.wim was corrupted. Idk how that happened, I just modified files: ARUNIMG.DLL background.bmp...
  3. bseklecki_ge

Two-Pass Driver Integration Mode / Boot.wim Bloating / Error 0xc000017

Kaylx_ as promised: NT Lite Version [v2.0.0.7797] If I run my builds as a single-pass, integrating all of my drivers (Sound, Input, Video, etc.) unnecessarily into Boot.wim, I observe a growth of my Boot.wim from 382mb to 2,780mb (almost a 10x) It gets to be so big, that older computers with...
  4. L

Unable to process the changes made to the WIM

Hi all, Its first time i am using this application and i am trying to edit a wim, add some settings and remove bloat ware. But when i click finish and Process, then after sometime i keep getting this message "Detected File in use in the mount directory". I have restarted the pc and then...
  5. A

there are no more files

Trying to load an unmodified boot image. Anyone else seen this before?
Back