compatibility

1. M

Locked By Compatibility Windows Store?

Trying to remove "Work or School Account". Maybe MS thinks I NEED it? I checked compatibility and there doesn't seem to be anything store-related that's checked. I'll share a couple of images in case I am somehow missing it. Edit: Solved it, but leave this up for anyone else who Google's it...
  2. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Methodology

Does NTLite change its registry tweaks or component removals based on the detected operating system? EXAMPLE In this circumstance, which of the following does NTLite do, assuming I'm on W10: 1) Applies only the 2nd registry key for just W10 and W11 systems as a user would expect. 2) Applies...
  3. JamessJ

NTite versions

I find myself in a very big doubt talking to other creators of optimized operating systems, they mention that the latest versions of ntlite cause serious compatibility and performance problems, is this true or is it a simple myth? I personally use version v2.1.1.7917
  4. Hellbovine

Bug: Xbox Components

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: NTLite was combining Xbox components together, which meant trying to remove just some of those features resulted in them all being uninstalled. This was a problem because some of the components are optional and will not break anything when removed...
  5. NoTRite

Missing MS Office compatibility preset

Hi nuhi The attached preset includes "Microsoft Office Compatibility", yet after running it on Windows 1809 LTSC I cannot use OneNote 2016. What happens: OneNote installs successfully, but whenever I try to open the app I get the following message: There is no "Desktop Experience" feature...
  6. Lildidi

Compatibilities

1- I removed some elements under ‘Microsoft Office’ compatibility but Office still works. It must be because I use office only offline, not doing fancy things. If that’s the case, could you clear up what’s the minimum needed for using office offline? Maybe seperate them in the next release? 2-...
Back